Acceptance of Terms
myLat.in uses following policies on shortened urls
Definition Certain features of the Services allow myLat.in to collect and track metrics, and generate analytics, relating to URLs shortened using the Services, bundles of shortened URLs created using the Services, and other metrics and analytics related to use of the Services ("myLat.in Metrics"). myLat.in Metrics include, but are not limited to:
b.Ownership Rights You acknowledge and agree that all myLat.in Metrics that are collected and/or generated are owned by myLat.in and that myLat.in has the right to use, license, sell or otherwise dispose of myLat.in Metrics for any purpose.
- A history of all URLs shortened.
- A history of all clicks on a shortened URL.
- A history of IP addresses used to access a shortened URL.
- Visual presentation of any or all of the above (excluding IP addresses).
All Content added, created, uploaded, submitted, distributed, or posted to the Services by users, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (collectively "User Content"), is the sole responsibility of the user who originated it. You acknowledge that all Content accessed by you using the Services is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to you or any other party resulting therefrom.
The Services contain Content specifically provided by myLat.in or its partners and such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. Such Content includes, but is not limited to, myLat.in Metrics. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services.
License to myLat.in:
By submitting User Content through the Services, you hereby do and shall grant myLat.in a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, sublicensable and transferable license to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise fully exploit the User Content in connection with the Services and myLat.in's (and its successors and assigns’) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Services (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels (including, without limitation, third party websites and feeds).
License to Users:
You also hereby do and shall grant each user of the Services a non-exclusive license to access your User Content through the Services, and to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such User Content.
You represent and warrant that you have all rights to grant such licenses without infringement or violation of any third party rights, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
Availability of Content:
myLat.in does not guarantee that any Content will be made available through the Services.
Further, myLat.in has no obligation to monitor the Services.
However, myLat.in reserves the right to:
- (ii) remove or block any Content from the Services.
Rules of Conduct
You shall not, and shall not permit any third party to, either (a) take any action or (b) upload, download, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any Content (including User Content) on or through the Service that:
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity or violates any law or contractual duty (myLat.in Copyright)
- is unlawful, such as content that is threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, or tortuous;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail ("spamming");
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of myLat.in or any third party;
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of myLat.in;
- includes anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information; or
- is otherwise determined by myLat.in to be inappropriate at its sole discretion.
You shall not:
- take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by myLat.in in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on mylat.in’s (or its third party providers’) infrastructure
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any activities conducted on the Services
- bypass any measures mylat.in may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Services)
- run any form of auto-responder or "spam" on the Services
- use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to "crawl" or "spider" any page of the Services
- harvest or scrape any Content from the Services
- otherwise take any action in violation of myLat.in's policies.
You shall not (directly or indirectly):
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any aspect, feature or part of the Services, except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction
- modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Services
- copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder. You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
myLat.in also reserves the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as it reasonably believes is necessary to:
- satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues
- respond to user support requests
- protect the rights, property or safety of myLat.in, its users and the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and spam prevention.
Third Party Services:
The Services may permit you to link to other websites, services or resources on the Internet, such as Twitter and Facebook, and other websites, services or resources may contain links to the Services. When you access third party resources on the Internet, you do so at your own risk. These other resources are not under the control of myLat.in, and you acknowledge that myLat.in is not responsible or liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such websites or resources. The inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by myLat.in or any association with its operators. You further acknowledge and agree that myLat.in shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
myLat.in has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that myLat.in has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding:
- which users gains access to the Services
- what Content you access via the Services
- what effects the Content may have on you
- how you may interpret or use the Content
- what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content.
You release mylat.in from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Services. The Services may contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. mylat.in makes no representations concerning any Content contained in or accessed through the Services, and it will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Services.
THE SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. mylat.in, AND ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS AND CONTENT PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT:
- THE SERVICES WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION
- ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED
- ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AVAILABLE AT OR THROUGH THE SERVICES IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS
- THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. SOME COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
mylat.in MAKES NO GUARANTY OF CONFIDENTIALITY OR PRIVACY OF ANY COMMUNICATION OR INFORMATION TRANSMITTED ON THE SERVICES OR ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THE SERVICES. mylat.in will not be liable for the privacy of e-mail addresses, registration and identification information, disk space, communications, confidential or trade-secret information, or any other Content stored on mylat.in’s equipment, transmitted over networks accessed by the Services, or otherwise connected with your use of the Services.
Limitation of Liability:
IN NO EVENT SHALL mylat.in, ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS, REPRESENTATIVES OR CONTENT PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES:
- FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, DATA LOSS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES (HOWEVER ARISING)
- FOR ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE (REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE OF ORIGINATION). NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL SUCH LIABILITY EXCEED ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF Rs. ONE.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction.:
Entire Agreement and Severability.:
- Force Majeure: mylat.in shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond mylat.in’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation.